We are looking for a part-time or full-time Paralegal who is fluent in both English and Spanish. The ideal candidate is a law student or an entry-level to mid-level professional with two to three years of immigration law experience. The ideal candidate is also detail-oriented and able to manage a heavy workload.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop case management skills in a fast-paced environment, learn to build client relationships, and receive training from experienced legal professionals.
- Prepare and send applications/forms to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Prepare and submit filings to the Immigration Court
- Update client information on the case management database
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Assist attorneys with case management and other tasks as assigned
- Regularly communicate with clients and respond to inquiries
- Must be FLUENT in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Immigration Court and USCIS procedures
- Able to multi-task and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an immigration paralegal / law clerk or similar position preferred
Salary will be determined based on experience. Full-time employee benefits include paid time off for vacation, illness, and holidays, health insurance, and optional 401(k) retirement plan.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter describing your relevant skills and experience to the Office Manager, Michelle Barreto, at firstname.lastname@example.org.